SAP Senior System Analyst, IT
The SAP Senior System Analyst, will be accountable to elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of project stakeholders. This includes interviewing stakeholders and gathering and compiling user requirements to convey to development teams throughout the software lifecycle. The role will lead the SAP applications development process, and to manage project objectives, deliverables and outcomes to specifications are thereby maximizing IT system investments.
1. System Management
· Participate in the consideration, planning and execution of SAP Systems initiatives designed to meet organization strategic objectives.
· Lead SAP projects, coordinate SAP upgrades and rollout of application ensuring end user and stakeholder engagement throughout planning and implementation.
· Analyze complex business problems to be solved with automated system solutions/process re-engineering
· Contribute to the development of the seed funding request by ensuring project scope and benefits are clearly articulated and risks are identified
· Identify risks, develop, and recommend mitigation strategies for successful project outcomes
· Review system specifications to meet the business unit expectations/ requirements, and negotiate solutions where required
· Design, test and deploy new functionality to meet business requirements
2. System Quality Assurance
· Provide production support for SAP including troubleshooting to determine the root cause of issues
· Provide 2nd and 3rd level support as required and coordinate implementation of small to medium level projects
· Review and evaluate project outcomes, in collaboration with the project team, to ensure the quality of work products
· Identify, manage, and mitigate data-related problems regarding systems integration, compatibility, and multiple-platform integration
· Analyze final product for effects during production deployment and post-production / operation.
3. Vendor Management
· Research vendors to obtain IT solutions and evaluate fit of the solution to the internal client requirements
· Audit quality of reports submitted by analysts and provides related coaching and support.
· Lead the external development team with systems design and solution strategy to meet business requirements
4. Technical Leadership
· Develop innovative approaches to create solutions to resolve problems and significant issues within the project’s mandate
· Define and report how the data is related to business processes and develop conceptual and functional models of the data
· Design, recommend and document the data architecture and environment to maintain a current and accurate view of the larger data picture
5. Training, Coaching and Resource Management
· Educate key stakeholders on system changes, implications of those changes in support of higher adoption rate; and recommend appropriate actions for implementation.
· Design and deliver Online and eLearning modules and supporting documentation for staff-associates and Board members
· Prepare end-user materials in support of developing effective learning outcomes
Education: University Degree, Computer Science, Engineering Information Systems, or related field
Experience: Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in Information Technology
Minimum 5+ years SAP ECC experience in Configuration
· SAP ECC, CRM
· SAP Basis, SAP ABAP
· SAP Business Processes such as: SD, MM, FICO, PP, WM
· SQL Server, MySQL
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent professional communication (written and interpersonal) skills with ability to present information concisely, accurately, and effectively
· Fine attention to detail
· Ability to balance multiple priorities
· Works well under pressure and within deadlines
· Develop and maintain working relationships in a cross-functional environment
· Proven ability to take initiative and problem solve
|Job Category||System Analyst|