- 3-5 years Quality Analyst experience
- Fluent in SQL / JWALK/ JIRA / Jenkins/Agile Methodologies
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skill
- Knowledge and understanding of software lifecycle and software testing procedures, practices and tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in analyzing requirements and creating effective test plans and test cases; strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
|Anticipated Start Date||February 2021|
|Location||100% remote WFH|