Purpose – Work with the product development team to develop Cloud solutions, coordinate with clients on the details of the solution. Has expertise in C#, .Net with AWS cloud technologies and can embed these capabilities into existing or new cloud-based infrastructure solutions. Participate in end to end project/product development aspects starting from functional specification, technical designs, development, testing, deployment and support in accordance with agreed procedures together with technical contribution to infrastructure projects.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Provide software development support using industry standard software development practices and modern programming languages/operating systems.
· Analyze business requirements, create/develop detailed system design specifications and formulate plan(s) outlining steps required for system/program development.
· Design and develop scalable program modules for future growth.
· Design, execute and monitor application performance tests on new/existing programs to resolve errors, to isolate areas for improvement, and for general debugging of the application.
· Design, implement and deploy software systems/applications, including logical and physical models, by using standard analysis/design/programming techniques.
· Create and maintain use case/technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
· Perform coding from written use case/technical specifications and ensuring that every coding path is thoroughly unit tested and bug free.
· Perform User Interface (UI) review, analysis and troubleshoot code to identify the root cause of issues and to quantify the business impacts caused by these issues.
· Participate in software development projects; including requirements definition, analysis, design, code, test, debug, document, peer-review, deploy/implement, monitor and support.
· Participate in client interactions to develop system solutions to business problems.
· Work within established procedures and standards to develop, test, implement and maintain the application software as well as apply industry best practices as required.
· Provide production support including problem analysis and coding of resolutions, defect corrections, monitoring, optimizing and performance tuning.
· Quick Learner and Problem solver
· Should have high energy levels, be an enthusiast and goal oriented, able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Interpersonal Skills, Ability and Minimum Qualifications
· Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Minimum 8-10 years of experience in developing applications.
· Excellent verbal/written communication and inter-personnel skills
· Exceptional analytical skills to understand problems, identify root cause and resolve.
· Ability to monitor and control costs within own area of responsibility, work independently without a high degree of supervision
· Must have proven experience in architecting and developing cloud-based applications/systems using .Net (Core and Framework), C# and AWS components with strong OOPS concept
· Minimum 2 years’ experience with AWS services like EC2, EMR, Lambda functions, Elastic Search, Elastic Beanstalk, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CloudFormation, SQS, SNS, Docker, AWS serverless application model.
· Experience with developing micro-services, RESTful APIs in .Net
· Advanced knowledge of application design principles, practices design patterns, software life cycles, Service oriented architecture, AWS serverless architecture, Micro services and AWS cloud technologies.
· Solid background in MySQL/MariaDB database fundamentals including designing logical model, development and tuning of complex database queries.
· Fluency with modern DevOps concepts, CI/CD processes.
· Experience with NoSQL databases like DynamoDB
· Experience with NodeJS and Angular.
· Nice to have big data experience.
· Should have experience of working in Agile/Scrum based projects
· Exposure to and knowledge of Customer Information Billing System in the Utility sector is a plus.
|Job Category||Technical Architect|