Must Have Skills:
· 5 years of information security experience.
· 5 years experience in financial application and system architecture and development.
· Working knowledge of C, C++, Java and secure coding practices.
· Ability to work with technical and non-technical teams to achieve goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience working with static and dynamic security code review tools ( Veracode, Checkmarx, App Scan preferred )
· Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent of ten years of experience in the financial system development.
· CISSP designation (CISSP-ISSAP).
· Knowledge of NIST and ISO information security standards.
· Strong analytical and research skills combined with ability to translate theoretical knowledge into practical solutions to the security problems.
· Understanding of security risk management methodologies and frameworks.
|Job Category||IT Security Analyst, IT Security Architect|
|Anticipated Start Date||ASAP|