Java Microservices Developer
- Design, develop and maintain the individual cloud based platform microservices that makes up the entirety of the Customer Journey Payment Solutions platform.
- Build a scalable, reliable, and high efficiency driven micro-services orchestration.
- Design and Develop private APIs and messaging endpoints for your services for rich functionality and administrative control within the platform.
- Ideal candidate should have solid understanding and experience in building server side components in a hosted cloud platform (Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Azure).
- To qualify for this job, you will need:
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience as a JAVA backend services developer in delivering highly available and scalable applications in a cloud operating environment.
- Payments/Digital Money Movement experience is highly desired but not mandatory
- Expertise in developing Java Microservices using spring boot, docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience building, testing, and consuming REST APIs is a must have experience.
- Experience with high-throughput messaging technologies and patterns; Kafka and/or related technologies a plus.
- Exposure to databases of any types relational, analytical, columnar, etc; including Postgres, along with MongoDB, a plus
- Experience with Git source control and building/maintaining Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines; Jenkins experience a plus.
- Experience in Object Oriented Development
- Familiarity with Blockchain development is considered a plus
- Familiarity and experience with machine learning algorithms and techniques; ML application delivery experience a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum-inspired delivery methodology.
- JAVA Microservices with Docker/ Kubernetes
- REST API Development
- Message Queues: Kafka, Solace
- Strong experience with Security (Java Cryptography, PCI DSS coding standards)
- SQL & Non-SQL databases (Postgres, MongoDB preferred)
- Blockchain development skills (Hyperledger) preferred.
- Strong Linux experience required.
|Job Category||Full STack Web Developers|
|Anticipated Start Date||April 2020|