- 8 plus years of experience in front-end development
- Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to be able to provide image assets. Familiarity with product design tools such as InVision, Adobe XD, Sketch or Photoshop.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways solve for them
- Strong attention to details and thoughtful consideration of trade-offs. Has a good design eye and acts as User advocate.
- Basic understanding of hybrid mobile and progressive web-app development
- Proficient understanding of Git code versioning tool
- Proficient in ahead-of-time complication and build systems based on Node/NPM such as Gulp, Webpack and Angular CLI
- Creative and effective problem-solving skills; you ask why, you explore, you’re not afraid to seek out new and better ways to accomplish tasks
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, supported by good personal time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of JAVA backend platform
- Mobile Application Development using (iOS, Android)
- REST API Integration skills
- Experience with Java Microservices is a must (Minimum 1 year)
- Experience with HTML, XML, XHTML, CSS
- Strong experience using PCI DSS coding standards
- SQL & Non-SQL databases (Postgres, MongoDB preferred)
- Good experience working with Linux, Windows and iOS experience required.
|Job Category||Programmer Analyst|
|Anticipated Start Date||April 2020|