· Post-secondary degree or diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field; Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a Technology major would be a plus
· 10+ years of professional experience with preferably four years in food manufacturing industry
· 10+ years of experience in managing enterprise IT applications including design, implementation, delivery, troubleshooting and change management
· Proven experience developing and implementing business processes supporting a rapidly growing global organization
· Working knowledge and experience implementing enterprise solutions in a hybrid cloud environment (on-premises/off premises/private & public clouds)
· Proven ability to successfully lead, develop and manage employees to successfully achieve collective goals and objectives
· Experience in selecting and managing outside vendors who serve outsourced roles in the department
· Ability to present and effectively communicate information to executive-level staff
· Ability to interact with and provide support to a diverse group of employees at all levels
· Strong interpersonal, customer relationship/partnership and influential skills to facilitate the
implementation of efficient business processes supported by technology across all departments
· Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture principles and best practices
· Experience in change management to more fully leverage technology to drive innovative ideas in the IT group
· Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams across cultures, regions and geographies.
· Some travel is required.