- Working knowledge of Systems/Software Development Life Cycle and Project Management concepts.
- Knowledge of Payment industry and EMV (Europay, Mastercard and Visa) is an asset.
- Knowledge of Mobile Payment technology is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of programming or technical support and testing experience.
- High level of computer competency in Microsoft Office Products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- Knowledge and understanding of UML
- Knowledge of SAP Systems, iQ system, MS Power BI, OpenText Dialog Extreme, Confluence, JIRA, Salesforce, SharePoint.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong track record of leading technical solutions in fast paced, customer focused environment.
- Analytical, detail-oriented with excellent planning and problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
- High level of urgency balanced against measured thinking and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for actions.
- Ability to conceptualize, analyze, and implement efficient workflows.
- Ability to work successfully in fast paced Agile and cross-functional matrix environment.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills including presentation at every level of the organization.
- Communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group (executives, managers, and subject matter experts).
- Strong facilitation skills to elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis
- Technical knowledge of printing and secured card manufacturing process.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Disciplined approach to reporting, metrics, and performance management.
- Ability to lead team members.
Education:A University degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or relevant technical discipline
- Programming experience with SQL Server, XML, C++, C, Java, Web services, Data communication methods an asset.
- Strong understanding of client-server architectures, cryptography concepts and data management methodologies.
- Strong understanding of requirement gathering concepts, test and used cases modeling, Jira defect tracking tool and testing methodologies
- SAP system knowledge is nice to have
|Job Category||Business Analyst|
|Anticipated Start Date||March 2020|