● Designing, developing, and testing high performance/scalable services in Go and Python
● Supporting production systems
● Following a security first approach to building and deploying secure containerized
applications in a cloud based environment.
● Add to the neverending number of tests
● Write clean understandable code
● Working in an agile environment with iterative development and fast feedback
● Working in a collaborative environment with product, design, and development to build
● Grow engineering teams by mentoring and applying good development practices
● 5+ years of experience as backend developer
● Experience with one or more programming languages such as Go and Python
● An understanding of Typescript and Node stack
● SQL and NoSQL storages such as Postgres, Cassandra, Elasticsearch
● Microservices/Distributed systems architecture
● Familiar with CQRS and event-driven application design with Kafka or AMQP.
● Knowledge of containers technologies (ie: docker, kubernetes)
● Familiar with automated testing and testing approaches.
● You have experience in designing and developing REST APIs
● Willingness to adapt and learn new technologies and programming languages and
taking a pragmatic approach to software engineering
|Job Category||Web Developer|
|Anticipated Start Date||ASAP|
|Hybrid office||2 days/week in office|